oh hi me
I love her abs
READ ALL 7 JOKES. JUST KEEP SCROLLING
1) 2 fleas on a pussy. One’s a burgular & the other one’s a junkie. How can you tell them apart? The burgular is hiding in the bush & the junkie is sniffing the crack.
2) The most common sexual position in married couples today is Doggy Style. Husband sits & begs for pussy & the wife rolls over & plays dead.
3) The Sex Professor asks: “Do you know what your asshole is doing while your having an orgasm?” Woman replies, “Probably deer hunting w/ his friends”
4) Quote of the day: Drinking non-alcoholic beer is like going down on your cousin. Sure it tastes the same but it ain’t fucking right!
5) Why do midgets laugh when they run? Cuz the grass tickles their nuts!
6) 98% of black men say they like sex in the shower.. the other 2% haven’t been 2 prison yet.
7) A man comes home & shouts “Honey pack your bags I hit the Lottery!!” She says “OMG what should I pack?” He says “Everything..GET THE FUCKOUT BITCH!
Re-Blog This Someone Needs A Laugh :)